Fuel your passion for fishing, satisfy your need for Continuing Dental Education and enjoy great Southern hospitality and charm in one of America's greatest southern cities, Historic Charleston, SC.
November 8 - 12, Experience (3) half days of guided saltwater fishing for redfish in the shallow waters and sweet grass marsh of this spectacular estuary. In the afternoon and evening you'll meet to share fish stories, great food and commeroderie with your fellow dentists, incorporating 12 hours of Dental CE with renowned dental educator Dr. Irwin Becker. Drawing from his background of over 40 years in the practice of periodontal prosthesis, as well as over two decades as Chairman of Education at the Pankey Institute, Dr. Becker addresses issues that you can apply to your everyday practice.
The fishing, the food and accommodations will all be world-class. The evening seminars will not only be informative, they will impact your present vision, scope and ability to solve the cases which keep you up at night.
This all-inclusive package includes 4 nights in a 2 bedroom Villa at Wild Dunes Resort on the Isle of Palms, amazing meals featuring the regions famous Lowcountry cuisine, ground transportation, (3) half days of guided fishing and 12 hours of Dental CE with Dr. Becker. It's the Ultimate Dental CE Fishing Experience!
Experience a world-class Redfish destination in South Carolina’s Lowcountry in the Isle of Palms with the areas top guides, including Redfish Cup All-star, Captain Ben Alderman. Charleston offers an array of on and off the water activities including excellent golf courses, museums, restaurants, nightlife and shopping.
In addition to the group activities, this trip can be customized as a couples getaway or a family vacation.
Fish (3) three half days with with areas top guides and saltwater fly fishing instructors including former Redfish Cup All-star, Ben Alderman. Ben knows how to catch them year round from Texas to North Carolina, but his favorite spot is right at home in Charleston. His favorite technique is fly-fishing and he, as well as all of our guides, are great at coaching the art form that challenges anglers in the shallow marsh and spartina grass.
Due to a lack of live bait in the water in November and December the artificial bite is typically RED HOT, making it a great time to catch redfish on fly or other artificial lures. Whether you are a beginner or an avid angler, our guides are great coaches and can help you progress with both fly and conventional tackle. The amazing fishing, the incredible scenery and all that Charleston has to offer bring anglers to the Isle of Palms every Winter for some of the best Redfish fishing in the country.
Dental CE - Treatment Planning:
Drawing from his background of over 40 years in the practice of periodontal prosthesis, as well as over two decades as Chairman of Education at the Pankey Institute, Dr. Becker addresses issues that you can apply to your everyday practice. Dr. Becker states, "This seminar will impact your present vision, scope and ability to solve the cases which keep you up at night." (more details)
You will Learn
- A more effective way to educate and motivate your patients!
- To become more thorough and efficient with periodontal and implant cases!
- When Occlusal and TMD Considerations are essential to treatment success!
- The benefits of knowing when to add Orthodontic and Ortho-gnathics to treatment options!
- Why endodontic evaluation could be the critical missing piece of diagnosis!
- To be more innovative and creative with your potential restorative choices!
Learn to solve those frustrating situations involving complex treatment puzzles!
Red Sky Dental Seminars Lowcountry Redfish Experience includes:
- (3) Half Days of guided fishing
- 4 Nights accommodations in a 2 bedroom villa at Wild Dunes Resort
- 12 hours of CE with Dr. Irwin Becker
- Ground Transportation
- Berkley Tackle Bag loaded with tackle, apparel and fishing gear
- Free KAENON Polarized Sunglasses ($200 value)
- Pro Discounts on tackle, rods, sunglasses and more
Ultimate Gear Upgrade Packages include the above, plus:
- $500 off a new Pro or Signature Series Power-Pole
- Pro Discounts electronics, boats, motors and more. (offers valued at $500 - $10,000)
- All-Inclusive Fishing & CE Package with resort fees and tax included - $3015 (double occupancy)
- Ultimate Fishing Gear Upgrade Package - $500
- Bring a guest or family and upgrade to Private 2 or 3 bedroom Villa - call
This is an All-inclusive Fishing Package with (3) half days of guided fishing, 12 hours of CE with Dr. Irwin Becker, 4 nights lodging in a 2 bedroom villa, meals, ground transportation and an Ultimate Fishing Gear Bag.
Advance booking required. Space is limited. Call 305-582-4626 or 407-493-4201 for more information.