How often do you get to fish with someone who pioneered a fishing technique? If you would like to become more proficient at fishing offshore structure and fishing with deep diving crank baits, you will have a hard time finding a better teacher than 1982 Bassmaster Classic Champion, Paul Elias. This Signature Series Fishing Clinic covers rod, reel, line and lure selections and focuses extensively on how to find structure and locate fish with, electronics and how to fish effectively with deep diving crank baits.
Paul teaches the clinic on a 700-acre lake loaded with big Bass near his Meridian home. The Lake is located approximately 30 miles south of Meridian. Flights available into Meridian or Jackson, Mississippi. Transportation is provided from the Meridian airport.
The Mississippi Pro won the Classic with his innovative kneel & reel technique and has gone on to help tackle companies, like Mann’s, develop crank baits that require a lot less “kneeling.” Staying at the forefront of top level Bass fishing Paul earned the B.A.S.S. All time Heavy Weight Record in the modern era weighing in 132-08 lbs. on a 4-day (20 fish) tournament doing what he does best…fishing deep structure. If you want to master fishing deep crank baits and rigged plastics around structure this is your chance to learn from the man who defined the technique.
In-Depth Experience includes:
- Single or multiple days of instructional fishing with Paul Elias
- Berkley Tackle Bag loaded with tackle, apparel and fishing gear
- Free KAENON Polarized Sunglasses + 40% off new frames and Rx
Ultimate In-Depth Experience includes the above, plus:
- $500 off a new Pro or Signature Series Power-Pole
- Exclusive Ultimate Pro Discounts on fishing products from Mercury, Motorguide, KAENON, Berkley, Power-Pole, and more…
- Pro Fishing Packages Starting at $750 per angler
- Ultimate Pro Fishing Packages Starting at $1150 per angler
All-inclusive Fishing Packages available with lodging and meals
Military discounts. Kids 14 and under fish FREE with paid adult.
To customize Your Ultimate Fishing Experience, check availability, and receive a FREE quote click below.
Advance booking required. Reserve your dates today!